ROBERT C. SMITH, ESQ.
Robert C. Smith is an energetic and passionate litigator who reigns from a working class family. The varied life experiences have tempered Mr. Smith's compassion toward his Clients, understanding that their problems are a "big deal" to them and as such demand respect, sensitivity and professionalism to such matters. Mr. Smith currently volunteers at the Montclair Extended Care Hospital providing Bible Study ministry and time to the resident Senior patients there, thus increasing his sensitivity and awareness to Elder law matters and the strong need to defend the rights of the elderly and people as a whole.
Mr. Smith has appeared in San Bernardino, Riverside, Orange and Los Angeles County courts as well as Federal District court addressing a variety of legal matters on behalf of his Clients. As a diverse and well rounded professional, Mr. Smith draws upon his wealth of personal experience in other professional fields to augment his legal background. Prior to practicing law, Mr. Smith worked as a Licensed Real Estate Broker owning his own brokerage since 2005. In the private sector, Mr. Smith has worked in management with UPS for several years as well as several other professional service fields.
Areas of Practice:
- Criminal Law
- Elder Law
- Family Law
- Real Estate Law
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- United States District Court Southern District of California
- University of La Verne College of Law, Ontario, California, 2001
- Juris Doctor
- University of California San Diego, La Jolla, California,1991 Bachelor of Arts
- 21 J. Juv. L. 189 (2000), "PARENT DOES NOT HAVE STANDING TO APPEAL".
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- California State Bar
- Western San Bernardino County Bar Association
- Spanish (semi-fluent)
- Delta Theta Phi
- Montclair Extended Care Hospital
- Faith Community Church, Connect Center
- La Verne Law Mentor Program